Outlet are the gutter fittings that attach the gutter to the downspout.
A hole is cut out in the bottom of the gutter in the shape of the outlet that you are using. The outlet tube is then placed inside the gutter with the expanded flange keeping it from falling through the cut hole. The flange of the outlet is then riveted to the gutter. The downspout slips over the outlet tube to touch the bottom of the gutter and is fastened.
We have the outlet to fit all the different gutter and downspout sizes.
- Mill Finish Aluminum outlet for low maintenance
- Used with 5 Inch Gutters. With 2 x 3 Downspouts.
- Heavy Gauge aluminum used (not like the material sold online and large box stores)
- Should be sealed with OSI/GEOCEL CONSTRUCTION TRIPOLYMER GUTTER AND NARROW SEAM SEALANT
- A High-Quality Product Made in the USA